Friday, January 10, 2014

Who Am I?

  • Who are you? What are your interests? Explain in writing and words who you are, what's important to you, what are your goals, dreams, desires???

  • Reading
  • Video Games
  • Animals - 3 dogs, 3 cats, mom has 12 horses
  • Not ambitious
  • Canada or Mid US + Mini-fridge + Usher + Folding BedCouch + maybe Houseboat
  • (Comm.) College
  • No idea what job I want to major for
  • Music
  • You will photograph several images accompanied by captions or spoken language that powerfully and effectively communicate who you REALLY are.

  • Imagine that your audience has never met you before. What would you like people to know about you?
I would like people to know through my project what I like to do.  I will communicate this with pictures and a (couple) video(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment