Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Work of Which I Am Most Proud of


        The assignment I am most proud of is my William Wegman Video.  I spent a lot of time and effort into the video and the only flaw with it I think is the music is a little loud.  I learned a lot about artists in general from looking at Wegman.  There were a lot of things he did that got me thinking about how artists do their work.  Also, I got to apply my previous learning about photography and compare the things I learned to how a professional does them.  I got to learn about researching people and citing the sources I used.  Also, I got to go "hunting" for his photos sine some were very hard to find an properly cite with the correct information.  Learning about Wegman was a fun project and the role-play aspect immersed myself into his character.

No comments:

Post a Comment