Thursday, January 23, 2014

Memorable Experiences


          My great artist project was one of the most memorable experiences of this semester.  It was very fun to do and I learned a lot about my artist William Wegman.  I have a greater understanding of how artists work and how things impact them.  I also had a good time researching and learning how to research a person through this project.  This long-term project was good practice and very enjoyable.  Another of my memorable experiences is when the class did the Who Are You? project.  It was fun to do a project about something you like to do while implementing taking photos and video(s) of the subject the student chose to do.  Although time was a little short I think for the project it was fun and a good way to practice our photography skills through it.  One other memorable experience was when we did the American-China collaboration photoshop culture clash.  It was fun to go over all the photos we took and use our Beijing students' photos with ours to create an interesting image combining both cultures.  Plus, it was fun to use Photoshop and see a tech aspect to photography.  It gave us practice with Photoshop and using our past knowledge to combine a bunch of elements in one project.

No comments:

Post a Comment