Thursday, December 19, 2013

Culture Clash


Some of the successes I had were that I applied my learning of placing objects in convincing positions. Also, applying my photoshop skills to create a convincing landscape collage of different images of Chinese and American culture.  A few challenges I had were finding good images for my background, and changing the lighting of some of my images to make them look convincing.  It took me a while to find good images of both cultures that would go well together, but I got enough and I think they make an interesting and convincing scene.  Also, some of my images had different lighting values, so I had to adjust a few to make them fit in with the background more.  When I finished my draft, I went over many times adding detail (making them more convincing) and moving objects around to find a good position for them so that they create an interesting scene with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment